注册
搜索
查看: 2244|回复: 15

[灌水] Apple's disaster ya

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-27 07:14 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

本帖最后由 alex68 于 2010-7-27 09:25 编辑

Two big things

1. German and Australian consumer authority have published the report not recommanding Iphone 4 for its antenna problem. More consumer authorities may follow to step in.
http://www.katonda.com/news/27/2010/1532

The childish response of Apple to its antenna problem really surprised me. The irresponsibility really ruined the firm's image even though now Apple is forced to offer free bumpers to  IPhone 4 consumers.

2. Federal Ruling Allows iPhone Users to Alter Software
http://www.cnbc.com/id/38425310

In finland we could have changed carrier even keeping the same number for AGES! I really don't understand how come in USA it is still possible to lock mobile phones. Human right? Doesn't the USA play the most  political games of human right at the world stage?  Where is the human right for american consumers?!

Apple spokeswoman told the Wall Street Journal that "jailbreaking can severely degrade the experience" of the iPhone and that it "can violate the warranty and can cause the iPhone to become unstable and not work reliably."  Shame on Apple!

In the 21th century year 2010, a fruit company is still trying to control people in order to keep its business artificially seemingly superior?! This is doomed to fail! The business climax of the fruit company is being over now! Apple NO WAY increases any market share anymore in mobile phone market. Down Down Down is the only direction!
发表于 2010-7-27 07:40 AM | 显示全部楼层
My son jailbreak his iTouch, and added alot of feature hw needed. He even put whole Wikipedia into his iTouch. Great.

I can not image how they does not allow jailbreak.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-27 08:19 AM | 显示全部楼层
iPhone 4 Bluetooth issues have been reported as well.

While testing out the Jawbone Icon wireless Bluetooth headset recently, the parties I called complained of diminished sound quality on their end. They talked about overly compressed muffled sound, with decreased dynamic range. Over at the Jawbone end-user forums several threads have been discussing exactly that. Plantronics forums are reporting issues as well.

Informal testing here at TUAW central with a couple of Jawbone units on both an iPhone 3GS as well as the iPhone 4 showed that the 3GS displayed none of the problems that the iPhone 4 is demonstrating.

It turns out that problem is not isolated to the unit I tested, let alone the manufacturer. At Apple's discussion forums, other Bluetooth headsets are apparently producing the same distortion effects when used with many iPhone 4 units.

An iPhone 4 antenna glitch may lie at the heart of this matter. A spokesperson for Aliph states, "We are aware of and concerned with the user frustration surrounding the issues affecting all Bluetooth devices (headsets, car kits, and speakers) connecting to the iPhone 4 and iOS4 updated phones. We know users have come to expect the freedom of hands-free and we are working night and day with our partners, Apple and AT&T, to resolve the issues as quickly as possible."

This appears to be another strike against what is clearly a troubled device.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-27 08:25 AM | 显示全部楼层
Apparently, the fruit firm was in panic to push ip4 without enough testing as Nokia N8 that upbeats ip4 almost in every aspect was supposed to release in Q2, but unfortunately delayed again, again, and again, for 9 months!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-29 01:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
你说的这些都已经price in了。 你看一下其他的股票,都涨了10%了,就aapl, beat expectation,还是没涨10%

有一点,就是aapl出产品的速度很快。就iphone这种玩意,中国复制一个还是没问题的,但是新iphone出来比中国复制一个的时间都快,这就是为什么invester看好aapl的原因---速度快

还有一点就是aapl打入中国市场了,就算aapl在美国的销售日渐下降,他们进入了国际市场。中国人有多喜欢苹果,我就随便说个例子,我们公司的人从国内出差,我问他们要买些什么东西,这些人想了半天,问iphone 4有买吗?

还有一条,就是中国以后可以买国外股票了,多少美国的invester喜欢aapl,就有多少中国invester也会喜欢aapl了。

aapl的股票日渐升高,他们的职员就不会想到跳槽,这样就保持了职工的稳定,而且会吸引其他的精英的加入。一个优秀的team就算jobs死了,这个公司还是能操作的很好。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-29 02:21 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 alex68 于 2010-7-29 17:05 编辑
你说的这些都已经price in了。 你看一下其他的股票,都涨了10%了,就aapl, beat expectation,还是没涨10%
xiaoqin81 发表于 2010-7-29 15:55

En, I have to give you some depressing info. Iphone sales did not go well as expected until Apple cut price recently in China. Still Apple is not going to sell well as you said. I also have a counterexample for this. One of my relative just came from China. She bought a Nokia n97 mini which has had huge problems since its launch in 2009, instead of Iphone4. She didn't like the LOCK...

Another piece of news from Europe, more precisely UK that is regarded as the most fasion target market in Europe. Apple has piled 1M Iphone 2g in UK.  No matter how cheap the price is now, it is still hard to push Iphone here in Europe.  For more problematic Iphone4, I doubt operators/retailers are interested to pile the phones anymore.

For people who have the basics to understand ER report, I suggest to watch Apple 's inventory closely for now...
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-29 02:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
I don't like Apple.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-29 02:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 alex68 于 2010-7-29 16:43 编辑

The over heating problem of Apple devices such as ipad and ipod is becoming a concern. Earlier A Swedish group reported IPAD over heating problem and warned consumers about it. Under sunshine, the display of the device becomes blank and email got lost. Now new news comes Japan from Finnish media.

Japanese trade ministry has asked the US-based IT company an explanation from Apple's portable iPod nano music players, which are unreasonably high temperatures in use. Apple says to adopt the requirements very seriously.

I know about a lot of other issues in Apples now. But somehow the visibility to mainstream is controlled intentionally by some interest group behind the scene.  

Don't be fooled by its current stock performance. This is my warning if it can benefit some people.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-29 02:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 alex68 于 2010-7-29 17:04 编辑

In China's mobile market, there is no a fruit firm as a major player.

According to Interfax, Samsung (SSNLF.PK) was China's top CDMA handset supplier by domestic shipments in May, shipping 249,000 units, down 5.68 percent month-on-month. Hisense was now at second place from the leading position it held through March and April, shipping 183,000 units in May. ZTE (ZTCOF.PK) was third on the list, shipping 150,000 units, up 12.78 percent from April. In fourth place was Huawei, shipping 145,000 units, down 31.60 percent from April, followed by Haier (HRELF.PK), which shipped 124,000 units, down 18.95 percent from April. Nokia (NOK), Samsung, TCL, Motorola (MOT) and Sony Ericsson (ERIC) were the top five manufacturers in May. Nokia was the top manufacturer, shipping 7.65 million GSM handsets. Samsung and TCL followed in second and third place respectively. Motorola dropped from third place in April to fourth place in May, shipping 759,000 GSM handsets. Lenovo (LNVGY.PK) dropped out of the top five and was replaced by Sony Ericsson, which shipped 735,000 units throughout the month.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-29 02:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
算了吧,俺认识所有的老中都对iPhone 4感兴趣,果果现在中国卖的还不多,说明有多大的潜力呀!
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-29 03:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 alex68 于 2010-7-29 17:48 编辑
算了吧,俺认识所有的老中都对iPhone 4感兴趣,果果现在中国卖的还不多,说明有多大的潜力呀!
dividend_growth 发表于 2010-7-29 16:44

Many of Chinese 3g consumers may have used video call with Nokia phones for ages. When they use the so-called apple's invention of video call ONLY via WIFI by Jobs, haha ...
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-30 12:52 AM | 显示全部楼层
TS is really a desperate iphone hater lol
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-2 12:50 AM | 显示全部楼层
俺国内老娘说,国人买爱疯买疯了,半夜两点去温哥华排队。
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-2 06:02 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 alex68 于 2010-8-2 08:26 编辑
俺国内老娘说,国人买爱疯买疯了,半夜两点去温哥华排队。
dividend_growth 发表于 2010-8-2 02:50

Yes, the fruit firm just started selling iphone4 in nordic countries. Last friday, some geek finns also queued in the middle of night.

This is not surprise at all. My husband commented that it is now all about religion.  It is the niche segment of cult people.

People alway have one month to test and have the right to return, right?  

IOS4 is too buggy that you can't even imagine!   Apple needs 12-18 months to clean up this big mess and IOS4 still lacks a lot of hard core functionality. It will miss to bring new products to market in time ... At the same time Nokia, Android and other phone makers are going to release a big mass of new products to the market. They all together will beat Apple hard  in harmony...

Mark my word here Apple has been topped.  To me it doesn't matter if it still has momentum to move up a bit...
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-2 06:07 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 alex68 于 2010-8-2 08:25 编辑

To my knowledge,  Apple is on the hook of a handful of patent disputes with Nokia and others  that Apple will have to pay off a lot in the near future...
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-3 02:49 PM | 显示全部楼层
江才尽郎

After the iPad? The iBoard and iMat, Of Course!
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/iPad-iMat-iBoard-Joke,news-5968.html
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-9-20 01:24 AM , Processed in 0.032848 second(s), 14 queries .