找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 973|回复: 5

History may repeat itself this time (not exactly the same)

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-6 08:52 AM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

The most that I feared about this economy down turn is coming to reality now.  With the help of government, the stock market is going up regardless of fundmentals and more people will jump in.  The government is trying to reinflate the market by encouraging investors and ordinary people to take more leverage which is what got us here before.  I have said before that the higher this market rally goes the lower we will get eventually.  I can see that SPY may go somewhere between 950-1050, another 10%+ from here.  After that, God help us.  

I still keep stand by my earlier view which is only put 20% of your money into trading, no all in for me.  I am out of long positions a few weeks ago and don't want to chase the last few percentages.  This is the most scary part.  You never know when you will get caught.  I only hold 40% short position out of my 20% cash and I will add more when SPY reaches 950-960.  I have been  a bear since last May and will remain to be one till SPY reaches 400 level.
发表于 2009-5-6 08:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
hmm, market will continue go up
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-6 09:01 AM | 显示全部楼层
xie
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-6 09:14 AM | 显示全部楼层
thanks
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-6 09:22 AM | 显示全部楼层
政府现在想饮鸠止渴呀!

The most that I feared about this economy down turn is coming to reality now.  With the help of government, the stock market is going up regardless of fundmentals and more people will jump in.  The go ...
老九 发表于 2009-5-6 09:52
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-5-6 09:24 AM | 显示全部楼层
I am out of long positions a few weeks ago and don't want to chase the last few percentages.  

I have a friend, who knows nothing about US stock market.  A few weeks ago, he told me the market was at bottom and should get in.  He is very happy now.  

I found that most of those experienced traders either missed most of the ride, or simply traded against the rally.  
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-9-20 02:42 AM , Processed in 0.027681 second(s), 14 queries .