找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1361|回复: 4

Fidelity brokagelink

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-9-6 08:49 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

BrokerageLink
This is a Fidelity NetBenefits® account investment option that is available through some employers' plans.

The availability of Fidelity NetBenefits and the options and services available to you depend on the specific features of your employer's plan.

If your NetBenefits account has the BrokerageLink investment option and you use it, a linked brokerage account maintained with Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC is funded with money from your NetBenefits account. From this linked brokerage account, you can buy a variety of securities (e.g., stocks, bonds, mutual funds) depending on the type of plan and the plan provisions.

The BrokerageLink value that is displayed on the NetBenefits Account Balances screen is the market value of the linked brokerage account as of the date displayed.

Note:On the Portfolio screen, a BrokerageLink account is listed separately from a NetBenefits account with which it is linked and is displayed as a non-prototype (NONP) brokerage account.

发表于 2011-9-6 09:44 PM | 显示全部楼层
Does it mean 401k $$$ could be used in broker account?
If true, that's cool.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-9-6 10:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
Check your company's 401k. If it has brokeragelink option, you can follow the process (some paperwork) and get it activated. Then, you can trade stock in 401k.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-16 11:45 PM | 显示全部楼层
got notice from Company. It's declined in last review.
I push them to re-review the policy once more. They told they would and keep me notified.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-4 01:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
My wife's company just changed their 401K over to BrokerageLink, and they can't trade stocks, only mutual funds in a pool.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-10-2 11:28 PM , Processed in 0.036833 second(s), 14 queries .