楼主: wsjboy

[原创] 《青蛙抄个股》

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-5 03:07 PM | 显示全部楼层

本帖最后由 投资人 于 2013-3-5 03:12 PM 编辑
wsjboy 发表于 2013-3-5 11:55 AM
SDR: bought at 12.12 by preset mine

SDR  SandRidge Mississippian Trust II

If you have time, take a look of PAY. I think that fits your trading style. ( I set her as my Long today, targeting 8+%). Good luck.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-5 03:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
投资人 发表于 2013-3-5 04:07 PM
If you have time, take a look of PAY. I think that fits your trading style. ( I set her as my L ...

PAY: I have a mine for it. Its weekly chart is still very bearish, no hurry.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-5 03:26 PM | 显示全部楼层
我听说PAY好像有安全保密上的漏洞。最近的ER很差
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-5 03:27 PM | 显示全部楼层
投资人看这个8%的涨幅是抢一个反弹吗?大概要HOLD多久呢?

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-5 03:58 PM | 显示全部楼层
FCX: Bought at 31.75

FCX Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-5 04:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
LF LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-5 04:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
GPN Global Payments Inc

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-6 12:23 PM | 显示全部楼层
PSE: bought at 22.12 by preset mine

PSE Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P.

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-6 12:31 PM | 显示全部楼层
Pioneer Southwest Energy is a Delaware limited partnership formed by Pioneer Natural Resources Company to own producing oil and gas properties in the Spraberry field in the Permian Basin of West Texas and to acquire producing oil and gas properties in its area of operations. This area includes onshore Texas and eight counties in the southeast region of New Mexico.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-6 08:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
wsjboy 发表于 2013-3-5 04:20 PM
LF LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc.

这个我也有,买早了,还在水下
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-6 09:59 PM | 显示全部楼层
wsjboy 发表于 2013-3-5 03:58 PM
FCX: Bought at 31.75

FCX Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.

FCX was a great buy yesterday.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-6 10:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-6 11:45 PM 编辑

Bought a small position of ZAZA today.

zaza: ZaZa Energy Corp

1.jpg

ZaZa Energy Corporation (Nasdaq: ZAZA) is an independent exploration and production company which, through new drilling processes and technological innovation, coupled with its application of advanced geoscience, engineering, and formation evaluation methodologies, has established its position as an industry leader in both conventional and unconventional resource plays.

Headquartered in Houston, TX, with regional offices in Corpus Christi, TX, ZaZa Energy Corporation was formed in 2012 by the merger of Toreador Resources Corporation and ZaZa Energy, LLC. Today, ZaZa is executing on its vision for thought leadership, first mover advantage, and world-class drilling and completions capabilities.

ZaZa’s executive leadership and operations team brings a proven track record and singular focus on creating value through the drill bit. With over 25 years average experience, this tenured group possesses the unique ability to quickly ramp up development. Their collective knowledge base, utilization of advanced technologies and forward thinking has resulted in the successful drilling and completion of more than 7,500 horizontal wells, globally.

The company is steadfast in its commitment to the continued development of its existing oil and gas reserves while remaining opportunistic as well as maximizing shareholder value. In addition to furthering the organic development of its Texas assets, ZaZa also looks towards future endeavors through which it can diversify and build upon its current portfolio by seeking out and acquiring conventional and unconventional assets.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-7 02:55 AM | 显示全部楼层
NE - Noble Corporation

1.jpg
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-7 02:57 AM | 显示全部楼层
Very few companies, and even fewer drilling contractors, can claim this milestone. The Company's proactive style of management has guided it from a one rig operation in 1921 to one of the largest offshore drilling contractors in the world today. The Company's growth since the time of its spin-off from Noble Affiliates in 1985 has come about through a series of strategic acquisitions of offshore drilling assets and ancillary, non-capital intensive businesses around the world.

These acquisitions follow the goals originally set forth in 1985 - to gain a strong position in foreign drilling markets, to expand marine drilling operations and to move into new markets and segments of the industry, preparing the Company to take advantage of an improved marketplace.

Noble has been successful by maintaining a conservative financial policy, positioning itself to adapt to the ever changing world energy market and meeting customers' needs and demands. At the same time, the Company has assimilated an experienced and well trained work force. Lloyd Noble set the tone for the Company's employee-oriented attitude in A Legacy for Management when he said :

It has been my further belief that it was the duty of the management, and to that end my mind has been constantly surcharged, to so build the organization that when men evidenced capabilities to give them a part of my work and find other tasks to do which might result in increased benefits to the organization, or step aside; and, on the other hand, should death intervene, to have matters so arranged that I would be missed personally, while the machinery continued to function smoothly.

- from the will of Lloyd Noble
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-7 03:04 PM | 显示全部楼层
棋王 发表于 2013-3-7 02:58 PM
今天有啥飞刀吗?找了一圈没发现有啥心动的,

bought RS at 66.44 by preset mine

RS: Reliance Steel & Aluminum

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-7 03:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-7 04:37 PM 编辑

Bought MDR: McDermott International

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-7 06:25 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-7-21 11:19 AM 编辑

SSRI, basm,Silver Standard Resources Inc.,ctry ca,silvr
pe 10.8,alpha -48.50,beta 1.53,a_vol 1262, er 130807,insi 0.0 0.0,inst 55.9 1.94,
------------

------------
Silver Standard will explore, advance and operate quality precious metals projects in a professional, sustainable and safe manner.
Silver Standard has the largest in-ground silver resource of any publicly-traded primary silver company, with a pipeline of 15 projects ranging from grassroots exploration to production in Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Canada, Chile, and the United States. We are leveraging our project pipeline to generate value through exploration and development, as well as accretive acquisition and divestment opportunities.
The Pirquitas Mine in Argentina achieved commercial production in December 2009, and at full production ranks among the largest open pit primary silver mines in the world. We are advancing two 100%-owned development projects: the high-grade, gold-silver San Luis Project in Peru and the Pitarrilla silver project in Mexico. Work at our exploration projects continues to expand our in-ground silver and gold resources.
Silver Standard's shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SSO and on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol SSRI.
-----------
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-7 08:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-3-7 09:42 PM 编辑

ZNGA: zynga inc.

Zynga Inc. (NASDAQ: ZNGA) is the world's leading provider of social game services with more than 240 million monthly active users playing its games, which include CityVille, Zynga Poker, Draw Something, Hidden Chronicles, FarmVille, CastleVille, Words With Friends, Empires & Allies, Scramble With Friends, Café World, The Pioneer Trail, Indiana Jones™ Adventure World and Mafia Wars. Zynga's games are available on a number of global platforms, including Facebook, Zynga.com, Google+, Tencent, Apple iOS and Google Android. Through Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $10 million for world social causes.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-7 09:09 PM | 显示全部楼层
ZNGA 我在2.63买的,还在水下,最近能有突破么?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-8 01:58 AM | 显示全部楼层
bubbleabc 发表于 2013-3-7 10:09 PM
ZNGA 我在2.63买的,还在水下,最近能有突破么?

ZNGA closed at 3.53

2.63 < 3.53 ????
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-9-20 10:07 PM , Processed in 0.095367 second(s), 15 queries .