注册
搜索
楼主: wsjboy

[基础分析] Companies I

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 10:08 AM | 显示全部楼层

本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-17 11:17 AM 编辑

SVM, basm,silvercorp metals,ctry ca,silvr  SVM   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 23.56,peg 4.71,alpha -26.00,beta 1.59,a_vol 1038, div 2.65 130626,insi 0.0 0.0,inst 33.0 7.83,
=================
Silvercorp Metals Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and mining of precious and base metal properties in China and Canada. The company operates and develops four silver-lead-zinc mines comprising the Ying, TLP, HPG, and LM mines located in the Ying Mining District in the Henan Province of China. It also holds interests in the XBG silver-gold-lead-zinc mine with a mining permit covering 26.4 square kilometers (km2); and the XHP silver-gold-lead-zinc mine comprising a 14 km2 mining permit, which are located in the Songxian County, Henan Province, China. In addition, it owns the BYP gold-lead-zinc project in Hunan Province, and GC silver-lead-zinc project in Guangdong Province of China, as well as Silvertip silver-lead-zinc project located in northern British Columbia, Canada. The company was formerly known as SKN Resources Ltd. and changed its name to Silvercorp Metals Inc. in May 2005. Silvercorp Metals Inc. is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 10:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-17 11:19 AM 编辑

SLW, basm,silver wheaton,ctry ca,silvr  SLW   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 16.63,peg 0.83,alpha -17.20,beta 1.63,a_vol 5733, div 1.79 130521,insi 0.0 0.0,inst 64.1 1.37,
=================
Silver Wheaton Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as silver and gold streaming company worldwide. The company has 20 long-term purchase agreements associated with silver and gold relating to 23 mining assets. Its principal portfolio includes silver and precious metal streams on the BarrickÂ’s Pascua-Lama project, HudbayÂ’s Constancia project, and ValeÂ’s Salobo and Sudbury mines. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 10:21 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-17 11:23 AM 编辑

AG, basm,first majestic silver,ctry ca,silvr  AG   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 18.95,peg 1.08,alpha -15.40,beta 0.00,a_vol 1279, insi 0.0 0.0,inst 0.0 0.0,
=================
First Majestic Silver Corp. engages in the acquisition, development, and exploration of mineral properties with a focus on silver projects in México. It owns and operates 5 producing mines in México, including the La Encantada Silver Mine consisting of 22 mining concessions covering 4,076 hectares in Coahuila State; the La Parrilla Silver Mine comprising 40 mining concessions covering 69,460 hectares in Durango State; the San Martin Silver Mine consisting of 33 mining concessions covering 37,517 hectares in Jalisco State; the La Guitarra Silver Mine comprising 44 mining concessions covering 44,476.5 hectares in Mexico State; and the Del Toro Silver Mine consisting of 24 mining concessions covering 438 hectares in Zacatecas State. The company also owns two advanced-stage development silver projects, such as the La Luz Silver Project in San Luis Potosi State, and the Plomosas Silver Project in Sinaloa State, as well as three early-stage development projects, including the Peñasco Quemado Silver Project in Sonora State, the La Frazada Silver Project in Nayarit State, and the Los Lobos Silver Project in Sonora State. In addition, it has an interest in certain exploration properties in Jalisco State, México. The company was formerly known as First Majestic Resource Corp. and changed its name to First Majestic Silver Corp. in November 2006. First Majestic Silver Corp. was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 10:24 AM | 显示全部楼层

SSRI, basm,silver standard resources,ctry ca,silvr  SSRI   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 10.94,alpha -48.80,beta 1.58,a_vol 1202, er 130807*,insi 0.0 0.0,inst 55.9 1.94,
------------
Silver Standard will explore, advance and operate quality precious metals projects in a professional, sustainable and safe manner.
Silver Standard has the largest in-ground silver resource of any publicly-traded primary silver company, with a pipeline of 15 projects ranging from grassroots exploration to production in Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Canada, Chile, and the United States. We are leveraging our project pipeline to generate value through exploration and development, as well as accretive acquisition and divestment opportunities.
The Pirquitas Mine in Argentina achieved commercial production in December 2009, and at full production ranks among the largest open pit primary silver mines in the world. We are advancing two 100%-owned development projects: the high-grade, gold-silver San Luis Project in Peru and the Pitarrilla silver project in Mexico. Work at our exploration projects continues to expand our in-ground silver and gold resources.
Silver Standard's shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SSO and on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol SSRI.
-----------
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 10:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-17 11:29 AM 编辑

PAAS, basm,pan american silver,ctry ca,silvr  PAAS   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 47.03,peg 7.87,alpha -19.30,beta 1.30,a_vol 2624, div 3.67 130522,insi 0.0 0.0,inst 60.9 2.95,
=================
Pan American Silver Corp. engages in the exploration, development, and operation of silver producing properties and assets. It produces and sells silver, gold, copper, lead, and zinc. The company holds interests in Huaron, Morococha, Quiruvilca, Alamo Dorado, Dolores, La Colorada, Manantial Espejo, and San Vicente producing mines in Mexico, Peru, Argentina, and Bolivia. Pan American Silver Corp. was incorporated in 1979 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 10:46 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-17 11:51 AM 编辑

HL, basm,hecla mining co.,silvr  HL   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
alpha -27.00,beta 2.32,a_vol 7380, div 0.27 130822*,insi 0.4 261.1,inst 56.2 3.57,
=================
Hecla Mining Company, together with its subsidiaries, discovers, acquires, develops, produces, and markets precious and base metals worldwide. It offers unrefined gold and silver bullion bars to precious metals traders; and lead, zinc, and bulk concentrates to custom smelters. The company owns 100% interests in the Greens Creek unit located on Admiralty Island, near Juneau, Alaska; and the Lucky Friday unit located in northern Idaho. Hecla Mining Company was founded in 1891 and is based in Coeur dÂ’Alene, Idaho.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 10:56 AM | 显示全部楼层

CDE, basm,coeur d'alene mines,silvr  CDE   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 20.42,alpha -41.40,beta 1.83,a_vol 1715, er 130808*,insi 0.3 52.59,inst 65.8 -3.42,
=================
Coeur Mining, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership, operation, exploration, and development of silver and gold mining properties primarily in South America, Mexico, the United States, and Australia. The company’s principal properties include Palmarejo silver and gold mine in Mexico; San Bartolomé silver mine in Bolivia; Kensington gold mine located to the north of Juneau, Alaska; the Rochester silver and gold mine in northwestern Nevada; and the Endeavor mine, an underground zinc, lead, and silver mine in New South Wales, Australia. It also owns Joaquin silver and gold development project located in the Santa Cruz province of southern Argentina. The company was formerly known as Coeur d’Alene Mines Corporation and changed its name to Coeur Mining, Inc. in May 2013. Coeur Mining, Inc. was founded in 1928 and is headquartered in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
=================
=================
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 11:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-18 12:31 AM 编辑

FSM, basm,fortuna silver mines,ctry ca,silvr  FSM   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 20.67,alpha 4.20,beta 0.00,a_vol 253, insi 0.0 0.0,inst 0.0 0.0,
=================
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. engages in the exploration, extraction, and processing of silver and gold properties in Latin America. The company operates the Caylloma silver/lead/zinc mine, which is located to the northwest of Arequipa, Peru; and the San Jose silver/gold mine located in the central portion of the state of Oaxaca, Mexico. It sells lead, silver, zinc, gold, and silver concentrates to international metals traders. The company was formerly known as Fortuna Ventures Inc. and changed its name to Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. in June 2005. Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. was incorporated in 1990 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 11:06 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-26 02:03 PM 编辑

AXU, basm,alexco resource,ctry ca,industrl metls&minrls  AXU   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
alpha -60.00,beta 1.76,a_vol 397, insi 12.34 0.0,inst 34.0 16.5,
=================
Alexco Resource Corp. engages in mining, exploring, and developing mineral properties in Canada. It explores for silver, lead, gold, and zinc. The company owns a 100% interest in Bellekeno property, including 70 surveyed quartz mining leases and 14 unsurveyed quartz mining claims located in the Keno Hill Mining District, Yukon. It also owns a 100% interest in the Lucky Queen property comprising 51 surveyed quartz mining leases and 6 unsurveyed quartz mining claims in the Mayo Mining District, Yukon; a 100% interest in the Onek property consisting of 32 surveyed quartz mining leases and 5 unsurveyed quartz mining claims located in Keno Hill District; a 100% interest in the Flame & Moth property comprising 42 surveyed quartz mining leases and 14 unsurveyed quartz mining claims located in the Keno Hill District; and a 100% interest in the Elsa Tailings property consisting of 8 surveyed quartz mining leases in the Keno Hill District. In addition, the company provides environmental services, such as consulting and project management services in respect of environmental permitting and compliance, and site remediation and reclamation in Canada, the United States, and the Americas. Alexco Resource Corp. was incorporated in 2004 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 05:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-18 10:59 AM 编辑

EXK, basm,endeavour silver,ctry ca,silvr  EXK   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 15.44,alpha -38.20,beta 1.22,a_vol 1332, insi 0.0 0.0,inst 26.4 20.01,
=================
Endeavour Silver Corp. engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, development, and exploitation of precious metal properties in Mexico and Chile. It produces silver-gold from its underground mines. The company primarily holds interests in silver mining projects in Mexico comprising the Guanacevi mine in the Durango state; and the Bolañitos and El Cubo mines in the Guanajuato state. It also owns interests in silver exploration projects in Mexico, including the Parral project in the Chihuahua state; the Arroyo Seco project in the Michoacan state; the Guadelupe y Calvo project in the Chihuahua state; and the San Sebastian project in Jalisco state. The company was formerly known as Endeavour Gold Corp. and changed its name to Endeavour Silver Corp. in September 2004. Endeavour Silver Corp. was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 05:02 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-26 10:22 PM 编辑

GPL, basm,great panther silver,ctry ca,silvr  GPL   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 120.0,alpha -38.30,beta 1.69,a_vol 487, insi 0.0 0.0,inst 15.1 9.93,
=================
Great Panther Silver Limited, a silver mining and exploration company, engages in the mining of mineral properties in Mexico. The company explores for silver, gold, lead, and zinc. It primarily owns a 100% interest in the Topia Mine consisting of 53 contiguous concessions covering approximately 6,258 hectors in Durango State; and a 100% interest in the Guanajuato silver-gold mine covering 1,107 hectares situated in the Guanajuato Mining District. The company also owns interest in the San Ignacio project, which lies within La Luz mining camp of the Guanajuato Mining District. In addition, it owns two exploration stage properties, such as the Santa Rosa Project, which is located northeast of Guanajuato; and the El Horcon Project that is located northwest of Guanajuato. The company was formerly known as Great Panther Resources Limited and changed its name to Great Panther Silver Limited in January 2010. Great Panther Silver Limited was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 05:07 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-26 06:38 PM 编辑

SVLC, basm,silvercrest mines,ctry ca,gold  SVLC   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 9.3,alpha -18.50,beta 0.00,a_vol 185, insi 0.0 0.0,inst 0.0 0.0,
=================
SilverCrest Mines Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, extraction, processing, and reclamation of precious metal properties in Mexico. The company produces gold and silver. Its principal property is the 100% owned Santa Elena Mine covering approximately 3,160 hectares and is located to the northeast of Hermosillo, the Sonora State. The company was formerly known as Strathclair Ventures Ltd. and changed its name to SilverCrest Mines Inc. in May 2003. SilverCrest Mines Inc. was incorporated in 1973 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 05:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-8-30 04:36 AM 编辑

PPP, basm,primero mining,ctry ca,gold  PPP   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 16.89,alpha 10.70,beta 0.00,a_vol 231, insi 0.0 0.0,inst 0.0 0.0,
=================
Primero Mining Corp., a precious metals producer, engages in acquiring, exploring, developing, and operating mineral resource properties in Mexico. The company principally mines gold and silver deposits. It owns interests in the San Dimas Mine, a producing property that consists of 66 contiguous concessions covering 24,966 hectares located in MexicoÂ’s San Dimas district; and the Ventanas property, an exploration property that comprises 28 near-contiguous mining concessions covering approximately 3,470 hectares located in Durango state, Mexico. The company was formerly known as Mala Noche Resources Corp. and changed its name in August 2010. Primero Mining Corp. is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 05:14 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-9-12 06:49 PM 编辑

GORO, basm,gold resource,gold,cap 431.51,sh 56.26  GORO   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 20.25,alpha -63.37,beta 0.95,a_vol 552, div 4.44 130909,insi 15.22 -29.39,inst 26.3 3.82,
=================
Gold Resource Corporation engages in the exploration for and production of gold and silver in Mexico. The company also explores for copper, lead, and zinc. It holds interest in the El Aguila project comprising 10 mining concessions aggregating approximately 20,055 hectares located in the State of Oaxaca. The company also holds interests in the El Rey property covering approximately 2,773 hectares; Las Margaritas property that covers an area of approximately 925 hectares; Alta Gracia property comprising approximately 5,175 hectares; El Chamizo property; Solaga property that include 2 mining concessions totaling 618 hectares; and El Fuego property covering approximately 2,554 hectares. Gold Resource Corporation was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 05:15 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-9-3 02:08 PM 编辑

GSS, basm,golden star resources,gold  GSS   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
alpha -71.70,beta 1.12,a_vol 3273, insi 0.55 -1.38,inst 61.4 -2.71,
=================
Golden Star Resources Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of gold properties. The company primarily owns and operates the Bogoso/Prestea gold mining and processing operations that cover approximately 40 kilometers of strike along the southwest-trending Ashanti gold district in Western Ghana; and the Wassa open-pit gold mine and carbon-in-leach processing plant located to the east of Bogoso/Prestea in Southwest Ghana. It also holds interests in various gold exploration projects in Ghana and other parts of West Africa; and holds and manages exploration properties in Brazil, South America. Golden Star Resources Ltd. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
=================
Golden Star Resources Ltd, is a mid-tier Canadian gold mining company, whose principal operating properties are located in Ghana, West Africa. It has a total historical production of over two million ounces of gold.
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 05:56 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-9-3 12:56 AM 编辑

ANV, basm,allied nevada gold,gold  ANV   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 12.04,alpha -80.60,beta 1.27,a_vol 3130, er 130805*,insi 7.4 17.62,inst 76.7 10.46,
=================
Allied Nevada Gold Corp., a gold and silver producer, focuses on the mining, development, and exploration of properties in Nevada. The companyÂ’s principal products include unrefined gold and silver bars. It operates the Hycroft Mine, an open pit gold and silver heap leach operation located to the west of Winnemucca, Nevada. The company also has six properties, which include Maverick Springs, Mountain View, Hasbrouck, Three Hills, Wildcat, and Pony Creek/Elliot Dome. In addition, the company has approximately 90 other exploration properties. Allied Nevada Gold Corp. was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Reno, Nevada.
=================
=================
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 06:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-9-2 11:41 PM 编辑

SBGL: Sibanye Gold Ltd (ADR)
==========
Sibanye Gold Limited operates two gold mines, the Kloof Driefontein Complex (KDC) and the Beatrix gold mines. Sibanye Gold Limited was formerly known as GFI Mining South Africa (Proprietary) Limited and changed its name to Sibanye Gold Limited in 2012. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Houghton, South Africa. Sibanye Gold Limited operates as a subsidiary of Gold Fields Ltd. Sibanye Gold Limited (JSE:SGL) operates independently of Gold Fields Ltd. as of February 11, 2013.
==========
Sibanye Gold Limited
Libanon Business Park
1 Hospital Road (off Cedar Avenue)
Libanon, 1779
South Africa - Map
Phone: 27 11 562 9700
==========
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 06:20 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-9-2 05:41 PM 编辑

EGO, basm,eldorado gold,ctry ca,gold  EGO   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 27.26,peg 1.36,alpha -38.60,beta 0.61,a_vol 5258, div 1.90 130129,er 130802,insi 0.74 0.0,inst 75.8 0.9,
=================
Eldorado Gold Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, mining, and production of gold properties in Turkey, China, Greece, Brazil, and Romania. The company also explores for iron, silver, lead, zinc, and copper ores. Its principal properties include Kisladag and Efemcukuru gold mines located in Turkey; Jinfeng open pit and underground gold mine situated in southern China; and the Olympias gold, silver, lead, and zinc development project and the Skouries gold-copper development project located in northern Greece. The company was formerly known as Eldorado Corporation Ltd. and changed its name to Eldorado Gold Corporation in April 1996. Eldorado Gold Corporation was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 06:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-9-2 03:32 PM 编辑

PZG, basm,paramount gold and silver,ctry ca,industrl metls&minrls  PZG   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
alpha -47.02,beta 1.91,a_vol 699, insi 18.6 0.32,inst 21.6 0.02,
=================
Paramount Gold and Silver Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold, silver, and precious metal properties in Mexico and the United States. The company owns a 100% interest in the San Miguel property located in southwestern Chihuahua, northern Mexico. Its projects also include the Sleeper Gold project located in Humboldt County; the Mill Creek property located to the south of Battle Mountain; the Reese River/Horse Mountain Window project located in Lander County; and the Spring Valley property located in the Spring Valley area in Pershing County, Nevada. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Winnemucca, Nevada.
=================
=================
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-8-17 07:00 PM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 wsjboy 于 2013-9-1 05:45 PM 编辑

GFI, basm,gold fields,ctry za,gold  GFI   yahoo  finviz  google  fool  
pe 14.62,peg 1.57,alpha -57.90,beta 0.57,a_vol 4490, div 2.46 130306,insi 0.0 0.0,inst 33.6 0.34,
=================
Gold Fields Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of gold properties. It also explores for copper. The company holds interests in six operating mines in South Africa, Peru, Ghana, and Australia. It has total gold mineral reserves of 58.7 million ounces and mineral resources of 133.7 million ounces. Gold Fields Limited was founded in 1968 and is based in Sandton, South Africa.
=================
=================

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-9-21 09:49 AM , Processed in 0.035920 second(s), 13 queries .