提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 05:13 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 05:28 PM | 显示全部楼层
4# trueself

Nah.... my house already lost value over 100K after we bought.
wahaa 发表于 2009-6-27 18:10

sorry to hear that.
still i have more confidence on properties investment than the stock market
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 07:12 PM | 显示全部楼层
i support Wahaa, 我也讲讲我的经历。我lost 18w before i joined QJ's blog, before i joined her blog, i have 5 subscribtions, but i still loss big. one day i listened her sunday class, 我的心动了,但是我还是很犹豫,没有当时就加入,直到有一天,她 opened her blog, i checked it in detail then realize that's what i wanted, so i joined her blog and started to trade ES using her trading system, in less than 2 weeks, my ES account grew 20%,after that, 后来由于我不熟悉IB 的操作(我设了trailing stop, then canceled it and changed the order, but system still triggered my old order, it happened several times) i lossed all my profit, i started from scratch again, until today, my ES account is still have 10% profit( i started since later April or early May), My feeling for QQQ is:
1) She always tell us to set stop to protect gain/loss.
2) She is a fast hand and set stop loss very tight to her position, since i cann't watch the screen all the time, i set a wild stop loss for my position,the result is better than QJ's setting. For example, CDE, QQQ bought at 11.5 and stoped out at 11, i bought at 11.49 and still kept it, yesterday close price is around 12.6, FEED, i bought around 3, she ask member to take profit at 4, i kept it till it reached 5, someone still keep it to 7;CAEI, i bought it around 1.67 and sold it on Thursday at 2.2.
3) do not ask QQQ to give us fish, instead, aks her how to fish. for example,learn her market sense, i believe most of our member are amazed by her mkt sense.
4) follow her call, we might not make big money, but we won't loss much. on her stock list, she put chart with enter price and stop price 2. it is very clear.
5) try to understand the relationship among fx mkt, future mkt and equity mkt from QQQ. they are interrelated. she is very knowledgable.

申明:我不玩option
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 08:16 PM | 显示全部楼层
本人是青蛙,不是高手
QQQ的炒股水平我不想评论,任何一个在hutong和她的blog里面的人都有自己的评判标准
我想说的是QQQ是我见过的最会教人trading的人,你可以从stock,option,future选择你适合的品种,也可以学到day trading和swing trading的不同策略。本人目前最受益的是QQQ的trading system,performance就不贴了,免得又被人说有诚信问题。
俗话说的好,师傅领进门,修行靠个人。我想QQQ就是一个领我这样的青蛙进门的师傅
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 09:05 PM | 显示全部楼层
偶是QQQ的学生FROM DAY ONE,偶还要去上她8月的TRADING CAMP. 偶用偶的MONEY, VOTE FOR qqq.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 09:36 PM | 显示全部楼层
test
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 09:39 PM | 显示全部楼层
I think she is very good , I learned a lot from her posts here, although I didnot subscribe to her blog.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 09:50 PM | 显示全部楼层
I do not subscribe her blog but from a very few posts she did in last a few weeks I can see QQQ is very keen in market sense. Every time QQQ has a post there is something happening. Only thing is that her post too little.
I'm starting maybe I should subcribe her blog...
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 09:51 PM | 显示全部楼层
我同意LAOGUA 的说法, QQQ的水平你只要听一次REAL TIEM MARKET COMMENTS就明白了, 我认为她和DQ的捣乱一样, 是我心中的顶尖高手之一.
BLOG只是$39.95/月, has stock picks, real time market comments, tons of trading systems and tips, has SUNDAY class (two hours) almost each week, usually, her stocks picks will reture 3-40% in a few days, a lot of examples, hot pics, such as caei, feed, cde...
凭良心说, 我认为这个价钱相对服务来说很便宜.
耳听为虚,眼见为实,若你不信,可以来看看, 若你听了之后还后悔, 告诉我, 我替你付了这个月费, 前提是你要够诚实, 不能讲瞎话.
先声明, 我只是学员之一, 与Q姐以前并不认识, 自己真实感受.
青蛙们(高手们)别听有些别有用心的人诋毁QQQ, 你自己可以判断, come to  the blog, have fun and make money together!
I personally, only play options and futures.
by the way, her blog is one of few that teach you how to trade future.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 10:55 PM | 显示全部楼层
I support QJ since I learned a lot from her and start to make good $ now.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-27 11:35 PM | 显示全部楼层
I am also QQQ's student from day one. If you want to join in her blog, you need to have this mind set: Don't expect how much you can make by following her, expect how much you can learn from her.
Sis Q really works  hard to teach you.  
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-28 12:03 AM | 显示全部楼层
I support QJ since I learned a lot from her
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-28 12:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
I am QJ's student from day one.  QJ's real time comments are very accurate, and QJ's market sense is awesome.  

QJ teaches people how to trade, her goal is to make everyone graduate at the end of year and become a good trader.  Even I graduate successfully, I still wish to follow QJ.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-28 12:26 AM | 显示全部楼层
I am QJ's student from day one.  QJ's real time comments are very accurate, and QJ's market sense is awesome.  

QJ teaches people how to trade, her goal is to make everyone graduate at the end of y ...
SmartyJones 发表于 2009-6-28 01:05

Ditto.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-28 12:37 AM | 显示全部楼层
"The only disadvantage I see from her blog is that she changes the views accordinI g to the market very fast, if you are slow, the blog might not be for you."

i think this is what we should learn from her. 做股市滑头, 见风使舵. always set stop. 我欣赏QQQ 的一句话: "在我的字典里没有套牢二字".
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-9-20 02:03 AM , Processed in 0.034158 second(s), 14 queries .