找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 497|回复: 10

周末灌水: TA is a joke

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-6 11:59 PM | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A bunch of TA funs, some were bulls, some were bears, were arguing on whether the market would go up or down next day. None could convince the other side. So they decided to watch the market together next day.
Not long after the market open, indices went up steadily, that made the bull group talk a lot and keep bashing the bears, which had to be quiet for their mis-judgement.
Some time later, the momentum changed, market started to go down, bear group now got excited. As the market went down more and more, bears started to bash back to the bulls.
As the market went up and down a couple of times, bulls and bears kept exchange barbs until they got bored.
Suddenly, a voice came from the bull group broke the boring silence, "symmetrical triangle, symmetrical triangle, a continuation pattern...", as the bull group cheered up again, bears' face froze.
But to bulls surprise, it brokeout downside. Now it's bulls turn to freeze their smile. And bears started to walk over and to make fun of bulls again.
That downside breakout did not go very far before it went up again. As bulls warmed up a little bit, bears became nervous. "Don't worry. It's a descending triangle, which has more chance to breakout downside", a confident dude in the bear group said loudly, trying to put pressure on bulls, and to assure his comrades.
Indeed, after re-testing the symmetrical triangle's lower trend line, market resumed downside move.
"Breakout downside, breakout downside", an excited bear screamed. "I told you", the triangle dude now was extemely satisfied. He very much enjoyed those admiring look from his comrades as well as envious look from bulls.
Before the descending triangle dude had enough time to enjoy his great achievement, the market stopped downside move, and a voice from bull group wet the triangle dude's pants, "descending wedge, descending wedge". That's right, after hours of development, the market finally formed a descending wedge. Now bulls felt very relaxed and some of them went out to get some coffee. "I am gonna get some coffee and come back to watch bears to slam on their own faces, with their big bear palms", a bull said, and walked out of the conference room.
After the coffee dude came back with a cup of coffee, he dropped his mug as well as his jaw right after he saw the screen, the descending wedge broke out upside and formed a falling channel. It was going down and very close to the lower trend line already.
"Nice drop. I mean, your coffee, AND the market", the triangle dude tapped the coffee dude on his back, " if you don't know how to slam yourself on your face, I can do it for you, with my bear palm, Ha ha ha ha,,,".
Before he raised his hand and pretended to slam the coffee dude, market stopped moving down and swang up again. And the coffee dude said, "It's too early to get excited, man. It stopped at the trendline. So it's a bullish flag."
Fight between bulls and bears continued, continued, and continued...
BTW, 淫家是纯TA.
发表于 2009-6-7 12:05 AM | 显示全部楼层
1# Lynxx

回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-7 12:15 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-7 12:20 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-7 12:56 AM | 显示全部楼层
It was a bad joke.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-7 01:08 AM | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Lynxx 于 2009-6-7 02:16 编辑

It was a bad joke.
CoolMax 发表于 2009-6-7 01:56

有何不妥请明言.
什么理由挪我的贴?
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-7 09:49 AM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-7 11:36 AM | 显示全部楼层
Some clarification about my joke:
1. I did not really mean that TA was a joke. Actually I myself is a "TA only" person. And TA is the only tool I use. I do not do any FA. You can find it out in my blog, where I only have TA stuff.
2. This joke came to my mind when I felt confused by the direction of the market. Actually it was reflected in my latest daily notes
3. I was only making fun of myself. If anyone feels offended, you are welcome to throw bricks on me.
Life is hard enough. Let's take it easy.
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-7 04:34 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-7 11:29 PM | 显示全部楼层
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-8 12:46 PM | 显示全部楼层
:(13):
回复 鲜花 鸡蛋

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|www.hutong9.net

GMT-5, 2024-9-20 01:35 AM , Processed in 0.031360 second(s), 15 queries .